1. Clay Coated Board: CCNB (Clay Coated News Back): also known as the fly ash card, is a recycled material made of gray paperboard with gray paint, commonly used in sales of packaging E, B corrugated paper Paper, have better color printing performance.
2. Copper cardboard SBS (Solid Bleached Sulphate) also known as white powder card 100% pure wood pulp by sulphate separation, and bleached made of high-grade cardboard, good printability. Used for high-end cosmetics, daily necessities, electronic products and other high-quality printing needs of the packaging. According to the surface coating SBS is divided into single powder card C1S (coated one side) and double powder card C2S (coated two sides). According to the surface coating effect is divided into Matte (matte paper) and Glossy (glossy paper).
3. Gray gray cardboard Gray cardboard is generally made of fully recycled paper, good stiffness, poor toughness, and more for the book cover and fine manual packaging.
4. Copper paper Art Paper also called light copper, used for color printing books. Similar to SBS texture, but low weight.
The printing of various specifications, procedures and methods of operation
The offset on the plate is printed on the intermediate carrier (blanket) and transferred to the printing method.
7. Waterless offset printing in the printing plate with ink-repellent silicone rubber layer as a blank part of the plate, do not need to run version, with a special ink printing a flat printing.
4. Four-color offset printing Four-color offset printing with yellow, magenta, green and black four color version of the ink through the overprint can be obtained with the original color is basically the same one offset printing.
9. Wet-on-wet printing On multicolor presses, the previous print is dry and the next print is instantly printed on its surface.
10. Color sequence In the multi-color printing, according to a certain color order will color separation version in turn on the substrate in the order of color.
11. Overprinting registering two colors above the printing, spare color version of the text can meet and maintain the exact location of the set.
12. P number refers to 16 open paper side.
13. ink overprint trapping in the wet wet printing, two or more ink when the ink by the state of the superposition.
14. Printed with gold or silver metal powder.
A printing method of lithography.
16. A variety of substances that can accept ink or adsorb the colorant and present the graphic.
17. sheet-fed printing is printed on sheetlets or other sheet-fed materials.
The general term that affects the printing of the printing process or the quality of the printed material during the offset printing process.
19. The sheet of paper or the sheet to be printed is neatly stacked on the paper feed table before printing.
20. color color ream lithography unit of measurement. To open the paper 1000 printed one color for the color order.
21. Color Swatch (Color Swatch) to print the color of the standard.
22. Bleed (Bleed) for the crop to retain the location of the print.
Spot color (Spot color) refers to four colors (yellow, magenta, green, black) in addition to the special color.
24. solid area solid area no dot color area, usually refers to the full version.
25. anti-word reverse lines or lines printed with anxious, exposed is paper white.
26. Dry paper on the paper before the printing, so that the paper moisture content and printing workshop temperature and humidity balance, in order to maintain the paper size and stability.
27. Standard line register line also called needle position, set in the printing plate edge of the cross line and angle line, the school version and test the basis of registration.
28. Overprint is not allowed register difference In the process of color printing, the error of the blot overlap.
29. color color with the field and (or) mesh color palette that the basic color and its mixed color standards; plate printing can also be used as the color of the logo version.
30. Ultraviolet light UV curing UV ink or bright light on the substrate through the ultraviolet radiation, rapid polymerization and curing.
31. Runon dampening lithography plate in order to maintain a blank part of the ink before the performance, with wetting the wetting of the layout.
32. Alcohol Wet Alcohol dampening Add alcohol, isopropyl alcohol or other alcohols to the offset wetting solution to reduce the surface tension of the water and to facilitate the wetting of the plate.
33. Printing ink printing stock in the printing process is transferred to the substrate on the imaging material, generally by the pigment, binder, filler and additives, with a certain degree of mobility and viscosity.
The force of the interaction between the imprints in the printing process.
35. streaks streaks appear in the reticulate plane and the drum parallel to the strip of the print, is offset printing products failure.
36. As a result of the printing plate graphic part of the ink, resulting in the imprint on the substrate is not clear, is an offset printing product failure.
37. Download version of the image weakening flat version of the graphic fine tone lighter, dot and line area to reduce, or even loss of ink.
38. dot gain dot dot Substrate dot area than the corresponding part of the dot on the plate area increases.
39. dirty version of scumming due to bad plate wetting, resulting in blank part of the ink.
40. Heap build-up ink and other substances deposited on the ink roller or blanket, the formation of relief-like deposits, affecting the ink and imprint transfer.
41. Deinking rubbing off Metal ink roller by the wetting fluid erosion and oxidation of the phenomenon of ink.
42. ink emulsion ink emulsification (1), the printing process of ink absorption wetting fluid phenomenon. (2), due to ink in the absorption of excessive wetting caused by the printing failure.
43. moire moire due to the various colors used in the network point of view and other reasons improperly arranged, printed images should not have the pattern. The following are the same as the "
44. Rose point like deer-like reticulate. Poor scaffolding, worse is the moire.
45. During the printing process, the paper fibers, fillers or paints are peeled off or pulled off from the surface of the paper due to the poor adhesion of the ink or the poor surface strength of the paper.
46. ghosting ghosting in the print on the same color dot lines or text appears in the dual contours.
47. Sticky set-off also called the end, printed on the substrate printing ink, stick to the back of another sheet, causing rub dirty.
48. Print through the print on the paper from the back of the picture can be seen.
49. Crystallization means that the ink is printed on the substrate because of its excessive drying, the surface conjunctiva is too smooth, so that the ink can not be printed after the printing of 5.6 or completely printed up the phenomenon.
50. When overprinting refers to the printing of ink with insoluble solvent, in the solvent-based cover varnish, the printing of the imprinted around the phenomenon of bleeding, network blurred.
51. Sticky page blocking refers to the use of dry dry ink, as well as printing paste into pieces.
52. pinholes pinholing refers to the ink can not properly wet the surface of the substrate and the phenomenon of beads-like holes exposed at the end of the phenomenon.
53. Ink misting refers to the phenomenon that the ink particles are splashed from the running equipment (printing presses, stickers, etc.).
54. Viscosity viscosity refers to the flow of fluid to resist its position changes in the force, it is equal to the shear stress and shear rate ratio, and more "η" as the code.
55. After the ink is printed on the paper, the paper absorbs the thin parts of the ink component, and the solid components of the pigment instantaneously solidify to form a process that does not rub back the paper.
56. drying drying refers to the ink thin layer into a solid ink film of the whole process.
57. Oxidized conjunctive drying Drying refers to the process of converting (a certain thickness) of ink into a solid film due to oxidative polymerization.
58. UV light curing toore blowing curing refers to the ink in the ultraviolet light in the moment from the flow to the solid state of the process.
59. thermosetting stoving curing refers to the process of turning the ink into a solid state under baking conditions.
60. leveling levelling property refers to the ink on the substrate evenly showing a smooth enough gloss without pinhole performance.
61. Transparency Transparent refers to the ability of the ink to reflect the color of the ink through the light.
62. Glossy gloss refers to the degree of light reflected in the same direction by ink in the light.
63. water - ink balance ink-water balance in the lithography process ink and wetting fluid between the relatively stable relationship.
64. coloring force indicates the difference between the color density between the ink sample and the standard sample.
65. Standard master standard is the ink production control and quality supervision and control of the control.
66. The fountain solution is used to wet the plate in the printing process.
67. Alcohol Wet Alcohol dampening Add alcohol, isopropyl alcohol or other alcohols to the offset wetting solution to reduce the surface tension of the water, which is conducive to wetting the plate.
68. gumming gumming A gum or other alternative glue is applied to the offset printing plate. To protect the plate, to improve the printing plate part of the hydrophilic.
69. Primary dryness Solvent-based inks are used to evaporate and dry at the specified temperature, humidity and time using the trapezoidal grooves of the scraper fineness meter. They do not exhibit the depth of the transfer imprint, known as the initial dryness of the ink The
70. adhesion fastness to the adhesion of the ink imprint on the substrate.
71. Viscous fastness adhesive refers to the extent that the adhesive tape is adhered to the surface of the ink on the non-absorbent substrate and then peeled off.
72. Lightfastness fastness refers to the degree of color change in the ink after exposure to sunlight for a certain period of time in sunlight or in a exposure machine.
73. rubbing rub resistance refers to the ink printed matter by the degree of damage after the friction.
74. Gelled livering refers to the degree of thickening or agglomeration of the ink at the specified temperature and time.
75. offset printing ink for all kinds of offset printing machine ink in general.
76. Offset four-color ink Four colors process offset ink Applicable to four-color offset press or general offset printing machine, the use of four-color printing process, yellow, magenta, blue, black sets of ink, printed color or color painting original use.
77. gold ink (bronze ink) after printing gold luster of the ink, the Department of copper alloy powder made of paint.
78. silver ink silver ink printed silver luster after the ink, made of aluminum powder made of paint.
79. Pearlescent pearl lusting printing ink Pearlescent pigments made of ink, imprint has a beautiful pearl luster.
80. Waterless offset ink Waterless offset ink Printed offset ink without wetting the water system.
81. Toner varnish Adjust the ink viscosity or consistency of the oil.
82. gold oil gold varnish used to reconcile gold powder into ink, for India gold with the link material.
83. Dilute agent reducer transparent or translucent additives, adding ink to play a major role in fading.
84. white oil laketine A large amount of water containing emulsifying dilution agent.
85. Diluent Diluent A material used to reduce the annual or consistency of the ink.
86. Deodorant reducer refers to the addition of ink can reduce the viscosity or viscosity of the material.
87. Thickener (bodying-agent) Material used to increase the consistency of the ink.
88. Anti-skinning agent Anti-skinning agent to add ink to prevent the ink storage or use when the surface crust material.
89. anti-stain agent anti-set-off agent added to the ink can improve the printing of the back of the rub dirty material.
90. Drying agent Lead, cobalt, manganese and other variable metal organic or inorganic salts and their products, add ink to accelerate the oxidation of ink drying, these materials collectively referred to as desiccant, also known as driers.
91. White dry oil, which is made of lead salt, cobalt salt and manganese salt, is transferred into the ink to improve the oxidative polymerization of the ink.
92. Anti-desiccant drying retarder An antioxidant-containing additive which has the property of suppressing or delaying the oxidative polymerization of the ink.
93. Over-printing varnish Oil that increases surface smoothness and gloss after overprinting on printed matter.
94. fineness fineness refers to the ink in the paint, filler and other powdery material is finely dispersed in the link material to the degree, expressed in microns.
Contact: Robin Sun
Add: 7/F, Block 5, HaiTangYuan, XiaoBian St, Changan Town, Dongguan, GuangDong,523850 China